Skip to main content

a morning.

..after few mins quick nap, i woke up with your delicious weight partly on me.  softness and warmness of your body along with distant feel of your perfume - that was that i noticed first.  i don't want to move.  feeling the creamy white bed sheet under us, and the soft pillow...enjoying your smell...i want to breath that to eternity.  i don't want to wake you up.  but then i will miss your arguments.  our hairs are mixed and i wonder why the hairs of two people never tangles.  i can feel your breath on my left hand side.  i watch you sleep.  but i can hardly see you.  but i feel you, all over me.

i close my eyes.  feeling the build up.  but my hunger for you was taken care 20 mins back... but i want more of you. i can lay like this for every, but my bladder was full (don't laugh.)  i try to move and you wake up, as usual blaming me.  you look at me and "ahh..i hate morning sex".  well, nice to know.  you got that sarcasm (you are always good in that) and you follow my eyes to and the view of that bed sheet spoiled with your squirt on the floor, shut you up...and as ever, left side of your lips take that world famous shape, which means, you have nothing to say but you i got to consider that you won the argument.  these are the rare moments, shyness makes a quick visit on your face.  and your turn scarlet.  you stretch over me to get hold of classic ultra mild's pack and you make sure your richness is rubbing on my chest and face.  another dirty trick, which i always fail to complain.

you love blowing smoke in to my hair and hell, your smell mixed with tobacco drives me crazy.  sensing my crewel intentions, you plant the cigarette butt on my lips.  girl, what lipstick was that ?  or is my nose getting more sensitive ?  and you rascal....you kiss me on lips to steal my smoke from me !  my hands reaches to you back and you jump on my pinch.  and i am waiting for your trade mark comment "you dam Mallu".  i don't know why u decided to skip that.

since we have jointly decided that there is no outer world during these days, we are the universe.  i love the warmness of your body.  as i drink you with my eyes, you pass the cigarette to me and jump out of the bed. i follow you and later i find you back in bed with your phone.  you put your right foot on my back, as i was trying to search for my phone.  girl, you can draw some real good designs with you finger nails.  why you jumped out and hugged me from back ?  god ! how can your body to be so soft and hot ! especially the top part !  your sharp teeth on the back of my shoulder is a concern,  i got to get back with no mark on body.  we both the rules of extramarital fun. and i know, you are teasing me.  but, i can't risk.  as i disengage myself from your teeth, your fingers starts playing with my belly button.  god ! you know how ticklish i am, when i am normal.    your hand goes further down to check my length.  i want your lips, girl.  i pull your head to mine, and you come to my side and as i run my hand thru your hair, our lips meet, again.  i like this.  you are a dam good kisser.  you know when to bite.  you know when to assault me with your that smart tongue of yours.  you still smell y'day whiskey.  the mouth wash and the cigarette was of no much help.  as my tongue get more active, you pull back and state - no sex, only romance.  ya, lady, try to stop me.  i like you when you laugh this freely.  you are like  free bird, when you laugh carelessly.    and i just want to shoot you down, kill you, fry you and eat you.

you give me that fake angry look as i throw you to bed, and ease my weight on you.  you make yourself more desirable, when you curse.  don;t start again - was your command.  but who is starting ?  i want you ready, waiting.  am not going to take you till today night.  i wan you waiting.  waiting for me to take you.  waiting for me to enter you.

you moan against    my mouth, irrespective of your "don't start" voice command.  when kissing get more aggressive, we both love to keep the eyes open and enjoy the visual treat too.you are kissing me back, holding my hips.  our wet mouth and tongues. i bring my hands to your naked back.  turn around.  as your turn, i pull your hair apart and feel the softness of your back neck on my teeth.  and that earns me another curse from you.  i hope it is a curse.  it was in hindi.  or marthi ?  who cares.  i love to hug you from back.  feeling your hair on my face, your roundness on both the hands.  first time, when i took you from back, you said, i wanted to avoid the scar on your face.  you are a real chicken when it comes to your scar.  as my hand move down to feel the fresh hairs on your sex, you giggle and shouts in your highly accented malayalam.  i don't care what i means.  i am not planning to do anything with you, other than leaving you high and dry...err...sorry, wet.

you are a dam gorgeous creature.  i can feel your skin responding for my hands.  i can feel your body is demanding  for more pressure from my index finger, which is buried inside you.  it is demanding me to draw more designs inside you.  "ok, i will go for combo offer".  i was clueless.  so kind of you.  you explained quickly - kisses, lips, tongue and finger. and lot of them, as usual.   "sorry lady, shop is closed", i spank your richness as i get up.  you are good in cursing.  but, later, baby.  you find my sando vest and get yourself in.  girl, you know, i love to see you in that.  the top portion hardly covers your jumping sexiness as you move around, and bottom just kissing your bottom.  well, you are silent.  which means,  you are planing for revenge.  you are such a treat, when you are mean.  you are most welcome, lady...i am waiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

വിവാഹ വാര്‍ഷികം സ്പെഷല്‍ എഡിഷന്‍.

അഞ്ചു ആറു കൊല്ലത്തെ പ്രീ വിവാഹ പ്രണയം കഴിഞ്ഞു, ദാ ..അഞ്ചു കൊല്ലം വിവാഹ ജീവിതം തികച്ചു.  (അവളെ സമതിക്കണം.) Camera : Canon PowerShot SX20 IS -No Flash/Focal Length 5.0 mm/Exp 0.050s(1/20) Ap-f/2.8 ISO 640 സ്ഥലം - ടീ വീന്റെ മുകളില്‍, ഭിത്തിയില്‍. ചുരുക്കം ചില ദിവസം, രാവിലെ ലോകാവസാനം, പിന്നെ ഉച്ചയ്ക്ക് കൊടുംകാറ്റ് വിത്ത്‌ പേമാരി(ഒഴിച്ച് കൂട്ടാന്‍), വൈകുന്നേരം കാപ്പിയ്ക്ക് ഭൂകമ്പം, അത്താഴത്തിനു സുനാമി  വിത്ത്‌ കത്രിന...എന്തായാലും, ഉറങ്ങുനതിനു മുമ്പ് ലോകം പഴയ അവസ്ഥയിലേക്ക്‌ പുനസ്ഥാപിച്ച ശേഷമേ ഉറങ്ങാവൂ എന്ന നിയമം രണ്ടും ഫോളോ ചെയ്ന്നത് കൊണ്ട്, രണ്ടും ഹാപ്പി. (പരീക്ഷണം നടത്തി നോക്ക്, only if you have a brave heart) (Off : ലവളെ പറ്റി ഒരു പോസ്റ്റ്‌..ലോ..ലവിടെ ) അപ്പൊ, ഇത് വരെ ഉള്ള എന്റെ ലോക പരിചയം വെച്ച്, കെട്ടാന്‍ പോകുന്ന ബാച്ചി പുഷന്മാര്‍ക്കും, കെട്ടി കഴിഞ്ഞ ചുള്ളന്മാര്‍ക്കും വേണ്ടി ഇതാ..ഒരു സര്‍വൈവല്‍ ഗൈഡ് During സുപ്പര്‍ മാര്‍ക്കറ്റ്‌ സര്‍വേയിലന്‍സ്‌ (SGDSMS) സ്ത്രീകള്‍ വായിക്കരുത്..ഈ പോസ്റ്റിന്റെ അടുത്ത് കൂടെ പോലും പോകരുത്. 1. നല്ല തിരക്കുള്ള കടകള്‍ മാത്രം തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കുക.  ദി മോര്‍ തിരക

മഞ്ഞു പെയ്യും വേനല്‍ക്കാലം

ഈ മാസം തുടകത്തില്‍ വയനാട്‌ ചുരം ഇറങ്ങി വടകര വരെ ഒരു യാത്ര ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നു.  വയനാട്ടില്‍ നിന്നും താമരശ്ശേരിചുരം തുടക്കത്തില്‍തന്നെ കിടിലം സീന്‍. ഇതാ...കാണൂ.  ഞങ്ങള്‍ മല ഇറങ്ങി പോകുപോള്‍, ഇടയ്ക്  നിര്‍ത്തി ഈ മനോഹരമായ സീന്‍ക്യാമറയില്‍ ആവാഹിച്ചു.  അതോട്കൊണ്ട്, ഈ കോട മഞ്ഞു മലഇറങ്ങി ക്യാറ്റ് walk നടത്തുന്നത് മൊത്തം അങ്ങ് പിടിച്ചു.  ഈ  കോട മഞ്ഞു ഉണ്ടല്ലോ..അത് ഇങ്ങനെ വെള്ളച്ചാട്ടം പോലെ അങ്ങ് ഒഴുകുകയായിരുന്നു.   മുകളില്‍ നിന്ന് താഴോട്ടു നല്ല ഒഴുക്കില്‍ നിറഞ്ഞു കവിഞ്ഞു അങ്ങ് ഒഴുകുന്നു. വീഡിയോ എടുത്തു.  അത് അത്ര പോര. (പിന്നെ...ഈ ഫോട്ടോസ് അങ്ങ് കൊമ്പത്തെ ഷോട്സ് ആണോ എന്ന് ചോദിക്കരുത് ;) )  അത് ഈ പോസ്റ്റിന്റെ ലാസ്റ്റ്‌ ഫിറ്റ്‌ ചെയ്ട്ട്ടുണ്ട്. ഫേസ് ടു ഫേസ് ...ഞാന്‍  ഇപ്പോ ചാടും എന്ന ഒരു ലുക്ക്‌.  ഇത് മലയുടെ അടിയില്‍  എതാറായപ്പോ എടുത്തത്‌. ഇതാണ് നമ്മടെ താമരശ്ശേരി ചുരം. ഇത് വീഡിയോ

ലിതോ ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫി

ആദിയില്‍ ഉണ്ടായ "ചെരിയോ ഫോട്ടോഗ്രാഫി", പിന്നെ മോന്സിയൂര്‍ ഇടി ലോകത്തിനു സംഭാവന ചെയ്ത "വിട്രിഫിഷ്യസ് ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫി" എന്നീ  ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫി ടെക്നികിന് ശേഷം, പിറവി കൊണ്ട ഒരു ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫി വിദ്യയാണ് "LiTho Photograhy" (മലയാളം : ലിതോ ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫി.  ചില വിവരം കേട്ടവര്‍ "ഇതോ ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫി" എന്ന് ഇതിനെ വിളിയ്ക്കും.) ഈ നൂതത വിദ്യ, ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫി ലോകത്തെ ആകെ ഇളക്കി മറിയ്ക്കും എന്ന് ന്യൂയോര്‍ക്ക്‌ ടൈംസ്‌, ദാ..ഇപ്പൊ റിപ്പോര്‍ട്ട്‌ ചെയ്തു.  ചിത്രങ്ങള്‍ക്ക് പ്രത്യേകമായൊരു മാനം നല്‍കുന്ന ലിതോ ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫി,  ഇതിനു മുമ്പ് ചിലര്‍ കണ്ടു പിടിച്ച വിട്രിഫിഷ്യസ് ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫിയെ തൂക്കി ഏറിയും, കട്ടായം എന്ന് Sr. Sir തോമസ്‌ De' അല്ലുലിസ്യായ്‌ വടക്കേക്കര, ലോസ്ആഞ്ചലസ് എന്ന പട്ടണത്തില്‍ നിന്ന് അറിയിച്ചു. ഇതിനെ പറ്റി, പണ്ട് കുഞ്ഞന്‍ കുട്ടന്‍, BC 1837 എഴുതിയ "നീല വാന ചോലയില്‍, നീന്തിടുന്ന ചന്ദ്രികേ...." എന്ന ശ്ലോകത്തില്‍ പറഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട്.  അത് പ്രക്കാരം, ഈ  പടംസ് പ്രിന്റ്‌ എടുത്തു (വലുതായി, വിത്ത്‌ വാട്ടര്‍ മാര്‍ക്ക്‌ ) വീട്ടില്‍ തൂകിയാല്‍, ഭൂത പ്രേത പിശച് അടുത്ത് കൂടെ പോലും പ